Greek Island Explorer 2017
Departs OnFriday 30 Jun 17; Monday 3 Jul 17; Saturday 15 Jul 17
Valid FromJune 2017 until October 2017
From AU$232 pppd
This CostSaver trip takes in Athens, the Acropolis and Hadrian’s Arch, plus the islands of Mykonos and Santorini.
- Land only price
- Flights available
Start your Aegean adventure in ancient Athens before settling into laid-back island life on vibrant Mykonos and Santorini’s dramatic volcanic landscape, where you will have days to explore their secret coves, tiny cobbled streets and seaside cafés.
1. ARRIVE ATHENS (2 NIGHTS)
Welcome to Athens. You are met on arrival and taken to your hotel. After check-in spend the rest of the day relaxing or exploring the city. Later join your Travel Director and fellow travellers for a Welcome Meeting.
1. ATHENS SIGHTSEEING AND FREE TIME
2. ATHENS – MYKONOS (3 NIGHTS)
3. MYKONOS FREE TIME
4. MYKONOS FREE TIME
5. MYKONOS – SANTORINI (3 NIGHTS)
6. SANTORINI FREE TIME
7. SANTORINI FREE TIME
8. SANTORINI – ATHENS
9. DEPART ATHENS
INCLUSIONSSightseeing Highlights · Athens Sightseeing tour with a Local Specialist includes a visit to the magnificent Acropolis and the Temple of Zeus. View Hadrian's Arch · Mykonos Orientation of the port and Mykonos town includes a walk along the narrow cobbled streets. Your Travel Director will provide information on beaches and sightseeing opportunities · Santorini Orientation of the town of Fira with a walk to enjoy the views over the caldera. Your Travel Director will provide information on beaches and sightseeing opportunities
Dining· 9 buffet breakfasts · 2 three course dinners
- Daily breakfast
- Luxury air-conditioned coach
- High-speed ferries from Piraeus to Mykonos, Mykonos to Santorini and Santorini to Piraeus, subject to availability and weather conditions
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Variety of Optional Experiences
- An expert Travel Director and separate driver
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- Airport transfers are provided on the first and last travel day. Conditions apply.